|Name:||Sheet Metal Profiling Machine||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Wall Thickness:||18mm||Shaft Diameter:||70mm|
|Use:||Wall Trim||Blade Material:||Cr12|
|Production Capacity:||5-20m/min||Cutting:||Hydraulic Cutting|
18mm Automatic Sheet Profiling Machine,
18mm Corrugated Sheet Making Machine,
Cr12 Sheet Profiling Machine
380V Automatic With Hydraulic Cutting Sheet Metal Profiling Machine For Wall Trim
1. Description of Sheet Metal Profiling Machine
A wall trim is a finishing trim that is used over the panel covering the wall. Available in various versions.
Our Trim Rollforming Lines deliver the increased throughput required by customers with higher product demand.
All of our trim lines are offered as complete coil-fed systems or as stand alone hand-fed rollformer.
Our customers can choose between a dedicated Single Trim or a Multi Trim Rollforming line producing multiple profiles on a common set of shafts. On top we offer a variety of options for all of our trim lines to increase your production rate.
2. Specifications of Sheet Metal Profiling Machine
- Up to 22-gauge steel capacity
- Ability to form teardrop hems in 80 ksi steel
- OSHA compliant safety guarding!
- Multi-batch controller option for Coil-Fed lines
- Control Console with Speed adjustment for
- Optional part counter for hand-fed lines
- Subplated tooling for additional profiles in the future
- Inhouse designed and manufactured roller die tooling
- Absolute measurement on micrometer dials
- No special foundation required
3. feedback of Sheet Metal Profiling Machine
Our metal roofing machines have been exported to Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Uruguay, Russia, Canada, Australia, Nigeria, Zambia, Tanzania and etc. We were proud to receive recognized by our valued clients!
4. details of Sheet Metal Profiling Machine
Contact Person: Linda