|Name:||Pipe Profiling Machine||Dimension(L*W*H):||8000mm*1300mm*1400mm|
|Weight:||Around 5000kgs||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Voltage:||380V . 50HZ . 3P|
|Material Of Cutter Blade:||Cr12 Steel With Quenched Treatment.||Cutting Type:||Hydraulic Cutting|
50HZ Gutter Cold Roll Forming Machine,
Gutter Cold Roll Forming Machine 5500w,
5500w Tube Profiling Machine
Gutter Downspout 380v 5.5kw Pipe Profiling Machine With Hydraulic Cutting
1. Description of Pipe Profiling Machine
* Type of controlling: adopt strong electric controlling
* Main motor power: 2.2kw
* Max curving angle: 90 degrees.
* Functions: curving and biting
* Curving speed: 0-15m/min
* Dimension: 1300*650*1500mm
The Downspout profile is not fixed. Most of time, we are especially manufacturing machines according to different technical requirements.
2. Specifications of Pipe Profiling Machine
Technical Parameters of Downpipe Roll Forming Machine:
* Uncoiler: Manual Uncoiler
* Inner diameter: 508mm
* Outer diameter: 1200mm
* Loading weight: 3T
* Thickness of Material: 0.4-0.6mm
* Rolling Stations: 22 stations for square pipe and 26 stations for round pipes.
* Forming Speed: 10-15m/min. (not including cutting)
* Diameter of Shaft: ¢70mm
* Transmission: by chain-brackets
* Main Power: 7.5KW
* Weight of the machine appro.6 Tons.
* Cutting Type: Hydraulic cutting for rectangular downpipe and Flying Saw Cutting for Circle downspout
* Hydraulic Power: 4KW
* Material of cutter blade: Cr12 steel with quenched treatment.
* Cutting Length and Quantity: Clients can set the required length and quantity on the PLC touchscreen
* Electrical System for Rectangular Downspout Roll Forming Machine
* Panasonic PLC Control System and Omron Encoder;
Passive uncoil— Feeding—Roll forming—Cut to length—Output table—Elbow with pipe
|2||Main roll forming machine||set||1|
|3||Main machine of composting||set||1|
|4||PLC control box||set||1|
4. Detail Photos of Pipe Profiling Machine
The processing and detail of each part, the assembly of the machine, all determine the quality of a machine. We strive to do a good job in every link, every process, so that the machine in the process of use can be more stable, longer service life.
Contact Person: Linda